Thursday, October 8, 2009

Birthday Cooking

Today is my special day and cooking for occassion like this is always fun and exciting. I prepared these meals at home today though tired of early preparation but worth it for the celebration.

Classic Carbonara

This a traditional Italian pasta made of Pancetta (Italian style bacon), cheese and cream. I used Linguine pasta and added some fried bacon, crushed garlic, heavy cream. Toss until well combined and served immediately with Parmessan cheese.

Beef Hungarian Goulash

One of my favorite menu to cook on special occasion. Choice cuts of beef top round in selected spices, tomato paste and paprika, then cook in medium heat until tender using beer. I enjoyed cooking these yummy dishes and hope the fans would enjoy eating as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment