Friday, November 13, 2009

Food Preparation for Vacationers

My relatives were scheduled for a vacation in Manila and they spent an overnight stay at home before they traveled. Their meals now require special preparations because of health concerns as elderly. Before they go, I prepared their packed foods like sliced fruits of papaya,apples and oranges. I also made chicken sandwich -- sliced bread filled with mayonnaise,cheese, egg and chicken strips. The fruits were placed in a canister for easy opening and the sandwiches were wrapped in a sandwich wrapper for easy take-out when they are on board the plane. It was quite time consuming to prepare for all of these especially that I had also some other things to attend so I just did it quick and fast. They enjoyed eating their food for travel that I prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment