Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Weekend get together

Great weekend at home together with my relatives who arrived from manila. They made a stopped over here in the city before going home to the province. As a host, I was very busy preparing meals and the housekeeping activities. I spent all my time the whole day of Saturday so that everything would be ready before their arrival. Early of Saturday afternoon I cooked spaghetti bolognese . Creamy yummy  pasta menu as everybody's favorite food. For dinner I again cooked fish broth in green leafy vegetables, spicy spare ribs and fruits. The food servings and preparation had to be carefully prepared because my senior aunt & uncle's food were carefully chosen because of their health. We enjoyed the meals as well as the never ending chats and updates about each other's lives. I was quite tired then but the get together was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment