Friday, June 18, 2010

Crispy Liempo and Cucumber


It is always fun to adventure on cooking. Since  I had meatless diet for the past 2 weeks  I decided to bought some special cuts of liempo (pork belly part).I marinated the pork in soy sauce, salt, pepper, onions, garlic and seasonings overnight. This is for the meat to thoroughly absorbed all the marinating ingredients. Deep fry the pork in very hot oil until crisp golden brown. Arranged in a serving dish with cucumber slices. One yummy menu  for lunch or dinner at home.

5 comments:

  1. Crispy indeed! I would love to have spicy dip with it!
    FoodTripFriday

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh naglalaway ako! I would love to have a spicy dip too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my i live that crispy liempo wala kc dito yan sa US hmmm nkakapaglaway nmn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That combination, I like kasi kahit may konting taba yung meat is coupled naman with veggy, yum!

    ReplyDelete