Friday, December 10, 2010

Supplement

I have written a post before about my newly opened catering restaurant and it is on its fifth month now on operation. It was a birth pain I should say after those grueling weeks of preparations. Now it is doing well this time and the sales are going up. Thanks for all the support of my staff and crew who are very supportive for the food business. One agent made an appointment with me and he talked and discussed about photocopiers which comprised their marketing line of products. He was citing my establishment as he saw the potentials especially with the influx of the customers. It would be a good strategic area for the copiers that he is selling. I am contemplating of availing the offer because it can be of help to build the new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment