Friday, January 7, 2011

Food Trip for 2011

Its nice to be back again on food trip Friday after the rush and busy  life during the past holiday season. I made this  chicken macaroni salad last weekend. Quality  macaroni pasta mixed with mayonnaise, fruit cocktail, condensed milk, raisins, threaded chicken meat and pineapple crushed. I made it creamy and cheesy to make it  specially perfect for 2011. This serving only stayed for one (1) day in the refrigerator because it was everybody's favorite :) A "yummylicious" new year to all! 

5 comments:

  1. oh yummy and cheesy! I prepared macaroni salad last Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried putting condense milk on my macaroni salad; sounds good...ma try ko nga minsan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet chicken macaroni salad tastes strange to me.:p i prefer mine a bit sour.

    ReplyDelete