Thursday, January 13, 2011

Photo Books

My newly opened restaurant is doing very good so far and I am happy that all things are doing well in spite of those events that are beyond my control that sometimes can affect the business in some ways. Anyway, I already  stabilized almost all of the business aspects. The food servings are great. I still would like to explore for more interesting food trips not just here in the locals but also in the international settings. I am planning to make some photo books about my food trips and have it binded  in one. It will serve as part of the menu book that would make part of my advertising and marketing styles. I contacted Jessops about this plan because I believe in the quality of their services. I had been their client a year ago and I immediately saw the good offers that they have given to my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment