Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cheap Blinds

I am having plans of renovating the kitchen this coming summer. This is quite tough because I have to personally check out every detail of the kitchen area starting from the color/motif, design, arrangement and many other necessities with regards to renovation. I would like to make it simple yet comfortable and stylish to match my unique and modern personality. This time I would like to use blinds instead of the old fashioned curtains. I checked out with the architect about Made to measure Vertical Blinds which is the modern use for windows. He was approved of my personal choice and even recommended it for my modern house kitchen. I am happy that we are having the same sense of taste as far as house remodeling is concerned. Hopefully I will be coming up with my orders next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment