Saturday, February 19, 2011

Wines

I love wines! Being in passion with food and cooking I consider wine as part of my personal interests. Last holiday season, the family had a great get together.I was the one who planned and prepared foods for all the guests. I included this Chardonnay kind of white wine because it is a good match for foods that I prepared like chicken salad, chicken pasta creme and fish terriyaki. My wine deals was so perfect indeed and everybody enjoyed the celebration. I will be ordering cases of this wine by next week through the online site  for the graduation of my niece and birthday of my brother. There will be lots of parties coming up by March and it pays to order the wines ahead so  that it will arrive before the scheduled days. I will have to inform My and Lyn also because they are interested to have white wines for their family reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment