Friday, April 15, 2011

My Food Trip Today

IMG_0739
I have no name for this menu that I cooked last weekend. This was made out personal kitchen adventure and I thought of serving it for lunch. I saute the garlic and onions in a hot oil then add thin slices of lean pork. Put shrimps (peeled), mix together. Simmer for a few minutes. Add fresh mushrooms . Salt, seasonings and pepper to taste. Cook until done. Put steamed broccoli  then served hot. It tasted deliciously good for everyone's palate. I am hoping to have time this weekend for more cookings at home. Happy food tripping everyone!

10 comments:

  1. hhhmmm...i think it looks like chopsuey...again I love this dish coz it has shrimps...love them...they're my fave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the broccoli is so green! Great kitchen adventure you had here.

    my Food Trip Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well,i don't care it this is a no-name recipe,as long as I see my fav Shrimp,I'm good to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so delish!

    Come and have a coffee with me at Spice Up Your Life, have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pork, shrimp and broccoli...perfect, more rice for me please! the sauce looks tasty! happy Friday and happy Cambodian New Year! :) -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks good! i would add some oyster sauce in it.:p and broccoli is so cheap these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delectable! I love this kind of dish. Mine is up - My FTF Entry

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks really delicious! :) I am the same way. I like to make up my own recipe and just have fun and experiment in the kitchen. Sometimes, I just go ahead and cook whatever is left in the pantry. :) Yummy!

    Yep, to me it looks more like a chop suey kind of dish, but the healthier kind. :) Oyster sauce would be good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping in with from Ask Ms Recipe. I've got a food linky on Marvelous Menu for you to link so we can visit each other. It's posted on Monday, no need for menu anything food related is okay.

    Until Next time,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete