Friday, June 3, 2011

My Dessert for FTF


June month is here again. Time just flies fast and we are now on the sixth month of the year. I would like to serve a dessert as my first entry this month -- Creamy Mango Float. Graham crackers are used as based then layered with heavy sweetened cream, sliced ripe mangoes and ending with cream mixture on top sprinkled with some crushed graham. This chilled serving tastes creamy sweet and tempting in every slice. Hope our lives in the coming days ahead be  sweet too just like this fruit dessert. Enjoy the food tripping with other post servings on FTF.Happy weekend everyone!

9 comments:

  1. your mango float sounds so delicious...thanks for sharing! i am using peaches sometimes if mango is not available...btw, sorry i think i messed up with my first comment, just delete it! wishing you a great day and all the best for you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy.. we love this too coz it's easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really delicious! I so miss that!

    Spice Up Your Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really miss this type of dessert.Yours look so good and very creamy...I wish you can share a slice with me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this dessert! one friend always brings this when we have a get-together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I already visited two entries with mango as dessert. I think I'll prepare something tomorrow with mango too, graham cake with mango.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love desserts and that looks so yummy... o.O Hope you could find time visit my site http://aquinochris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete