Friday, July 8, 2011

My Friday's Food Trip

Beef and Green Peas in Oyster Sauce

One delicious menu that I prepared for dinner yesterday. I was reading some recipe books in a bookstore and this recipe interested me to cooked as soon as I arrived home. Lean beef were sliced thinly then sauted in garlic and onions. Add  seasonings, salt, pepper and oyster sauce. Simmer until sauce thickens, Put green peas, mix all together then served immediately. I had it as rice topping and it tasted so good. A yummy Friday tripping to everyone and happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. delicious! i love beef with oyster sauce.:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! I can eat this the whole week with rice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy and anything with oyster sauce, i'm happy! visiting from FTF, have a great week.

    ReplyDelete