Friday, August 5, 2011

Spicy Menu for FTF


My entry for this Fridays' food tripping is Spicy Chevon in Turmeric Sauce. Chopped chevon (goat meat) were boiled until very tender then sauteed in onions, garlic and finely chopped tomatoes. Then add turmeric, a yellow powder used in cooking for color and adding flavor to food. It is also considered as a spice. Put chopped chili pepper and laurel then simmer until sauce thickens then serve immediately.  The meat blended well with the ingredients especially with the turmeric spice. I just love the taste! More rice servings needed for this menu :-) Happy weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm looks like easy to follow it. can be substituted with beef too!

    really looks delish. great with rice.

    see at u at my blog ^^

    Arlene
    http://arlenecollado.com/2011/08/04/food-friday-food-trip-friday-90/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could hardly swallow goat meat..but this one looks yummy. I could use pork for this recipe

    visiting from FTF: mine's here

    ReplyDelete
  3. New idea how to cook goat meat. Yum yummy!

    Hopping from Food Trip Friday. You can read my post here: Halo Halo de Iloko | La Union

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting but I don't eat goat. Substitute beef maybe :)


    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know there's another way of cooking Goat meat aside from Caldereta.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't tried goat meat though they say it's healthy for the body.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goat meat is hard to find...but it looks tasty :)

    ReplyDelete